HAMBLEN COUNTY DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION
The mission of Hamblen County Department of Education is to educate students so they can be challenged to
successfully compete in their chosen fields.
Parents and community members please continue to send in questions or concerns you may have regarding the Coronavirus COVID-19 so that those topics can be addressed in our daily presentation updates on our website.
Please email questions to WebbK@hcboe.net and place "School/Virus Questions" in the subject line.
Please contact us at 423-586-7700 if you do not possess the ability to view the video, and we will ensure you get the information. Thanks in advance for your support and understanding.
FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ON CORONAVIRUS, COVID-19 CLICK HERE
ESP Program Information
- ESP will reopen on August 3rd and close on September 4th at the following locations: Hillcrest, Alpha Intermediate and Russellville Intermediate. Hillcrest will be open 6am-6pm. Russellville Intermediate and Alpha Intermediate will be open 7am-6pm
- Parents/Guardians who will need childcare can complete a registration form for each child that will be attending at hcboe.net/esp. After submitting the registration form, the parent/guardian will receive an email confirming acceptance. Please allow 2-3 business days for email confirmation.
- Once accepted, the registration fee is due in the amount of $10 per child. The fee can be paid via mypaymentsplus.com, or at Central Office in room 202. All registration fees are due prior to August 3rd.
- All registration forms, fees and past due tuition should be submitted by July 29, 2020 to ensure your child can attend ESP on August 3rd. Students will be accepted after the registration deadline, but please allow 2-3 business days for processing.
- More information about the Extended School Program can be found at hcboe.net/esp.
Each child will be screened prior to entering the building by conducting a temperature check. Students with a temperature will not be allowed to attend.
Click HERE for information regarding free childcare for essential workers.
Please contact Stacy Gibson at 423-581-3017 or email@example.com if you need any additional information regarding this program.