Search the list of current job openings and submit your application online.
(Detailed instructions on submitting an application are located further down the page.)
If you have previously submitted an application and have a Username and Password, LOGIN by clicking the link above.
This Employment page contains information for those interested in obtaining employment with the Hamblen County Department of Education. Instructions on how to apply are below.
Information needed prior to applying on-line:
- You will need to complete your entire application and submit all the required documents in order to be considered for any position
- Documents must be in an electronic format (i.e. pdf, word, scanned documents, etc.) and uploaded within the on-line application process.
Documents that are required in order for your application to be considered complete are as follows:
|Teacher Applicants||Teacher Assistant Applicants||All Other Applicants|
|College/University Transcripts||Proof of Education||Proof of Education|
|Teaching License(s)||Three References**||Three References**|
|PRAXIS Scores||Proof of Highly Qualified Status*|
* Highly Qualified Status requires either college transcripts with at least 48 hrs. college credit or proof that applicant has taken and passed the paraprofessional exam.
Instructions listed below (must click the blue "Apply for Employment" link at the top or bottom of the page to apply):
Search Current Job Openings
- Click on View Current Job Openings
- Click on Search for Posted Positions
Create an Account
You will need to create an account with a username and password when you first begin. Only one account may be created per applicant. Please make note of the email address used for this account.
- Click on Apply for the Selected Position (button right side of screen)
- Complete section New Users Please Create a Profile
Complete Your Application
Once your application is created, you will then be able to update your application and add attachments. You may exit the program at any time and return to edit information at your convenience. However, ALWAYS SUBMIT TO HR (rather than "return to profile") or your ability to edit information will be lost. If you forget your username or password, please click on "forgot username/password" on the log-in screen.
Apply for Open Positions
Once you have completed your application. you may apply for any open position for which you are qualified. While logged-in, click on the "search current job openings" and select the job(s) for which you would like to apply.