EXTENDED SCHOOL PROGRAM
Extended School Program Registration
Sandbox Parent Portal Login
- Please allow 2 business days for applications to be processed. Applications are processed each day from 8 a.m. to 10 a.m.
- ESP will begin August 5, 2021.
- All students must be pre-registered to attend. If your child is in 2nd grade at Manley or Russellville, you will register for ESP at the Intermediate buildings.
- ESP for Pre-K students is only offered at the following locations: Russellville Primary, Manley Primary, and Union Heights
- All past due balances must be paid before your child may attend after-school for the new school year.
- 6th grade students are eligible to attend ESP at their elementary feeder school, if a bus route already exists to accommodate transportation.
Summer 2022 Information:
Program Dates: 5/31/22-7/22/22
Hours of Operation: 6 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Location: Lincoln Heights Elementary School
Registration Link: hcboe.net/esp (choose Lincoln for the location)
Cost: $18 per day and $13 per day for each additional sibling, $10 registration per child, and additional fees for activities will vary.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch and Snack will be provided. Children that need to eat breakfast should arrive by 8am and children that will need a
lunch from the cafeteria should arrive by 10am. Any child that arrives after 10am will need to bring a lunch.
- We will attempt to schedule several field trips this summer. The cost of fuel will play a large role in the trips that will be taken.
- The summer program will have weekly themes with coordinating activities.
- If you plan to pay online, please note your banking information will not transfer from location to location. You will need to re-enter by using the following link: parentportal.runsandbox.com. The app does not support the adding of banking information.
- ESP will be closed July 1st and July 4th to observe Independence Day.
The Extended School Program is a safe, affordable, DOE licensed facility where your children will be cared for by our well-trained staff. Students that are ages 4-12 years of age and attend a Hamblen County School are eligible for childcare. ESP offers afternoon snacks, homework assistance, games, crafts, self-directed and group participation activities.