EXTENDED SCHOOL PROGRAM
- Please allow 2 business days for applications to be processed. Applications are processed each day from 8 a.m. to 10 a.m.
- All NEW students must be pre-registered to attend and please allow for the processing window when picking a start date for your child to begin. If your child is in 2nd grade at Manley or Russellville, you will register for ESP at the Intermediate buildings.
- Children that attended during the 2021-22 School year DO NOT NEED TO complete a new registration. Parents should update any new contact and payment information through the Sandbox Portal at parentportal.runsandbox.com.
- ESP for Pre-K students is only offered at the following locations: Russellville Primary, Manley Primary, and Union Heights
- All past due balances from summer or the previous school year must be paid before your child may attend after-school for the new school year.
- 6th grade students are eligible to attend ESP at their elementary feeder school, if a bus route already exists to accommodate transportation.
The Extended School Program is a safe, affordable, DOE licensed facility where your children will be cared for by our well-trained staff. Students that are ages 4-12 years of age and attend a Hamblen County School are eligible for childcare. ESP offers afternoon snacks, homework assistance, games, crafts, self-directed and group participation activities.
ESP Program Director